WordPress is awesome. Literally awe inspiring in its capabilities. Unfortunately, all that awesomeness means that A LOT of people use it. Some claims up to a quarter of all websites are run on WordPress. Because it’s popular, it’s a popular hacking target. You have to stay on top of the core, plugin and theme updates. You also have to be able to back out and fix it if something goes wrong after an update.
I can do that for you.
Tier 1: Affordable, Monthly WordPress Maintenance with Hack Insurance
- WordPress Core and Plugins up to date and functioning
- Rollback if update causes Theme Break or Plugin failure
- Fix minor Theme Breaks due to WordPress Core upgrades
- Theme Breaks and Plugin Incompatibility fixes at Contract Rate
- Prevent any hacks using security monitoring software
- Fix any hacks that make it past the software (Hack Insurance)
- Monthly and pre-update site backup
- Security/Backup Options
- Site with comments requires client purchase of VaultPress Basic with Akismet
- Site without comments can choose to use my Plugin package (included in Tier 1 price) or purchase VaultPress Lite without Akismet
Tier 2: Customized WordPress Maintenance Packages for clients with more complex needs
- Cost depends on level of support and hosting complexity.
- Contact me for an interview.
I also offer these services at an hourly rate.
- Site backup
- Plugin and Platform updates
- Site restoration
- Code injection
- Database corruption
- Spam URLs
- Apache patches
- MySQL optimization
- CPanel, Plesk installation
- MediaTemple, Dreamhost, Bluehost
- System requirements
- Platform migration
- Email and Domain issues